Saturday, April 12, 2008

REUNITED!!!

I had visitors today. One of my brothers, Paddington, and his Mom, Jackie, came over for a playdate. We immediately remembered each other and shared some greeting licks (and sniffs of course). Here's some pictures of our backyard adventure!

We had to do some introductions since we didn't have official names when we last saw each other.
Then we got to playing:
And tackling each other:

And pouncing each other:

Paddington took flight on this approach:
Not so long lost brothers reunited:
I jumped through the tire and Mom missed the shot, at least she got the landing :)
And again emptying my water bowl, I didn't want to share anymore:

And finally a pose to make Mom happy!
Seeing Paddington again was great and we hope to get together again soon (I promise to not draw blood the next time P-ton) . We had so much fun and I was completely tuckered out by the time he and Jackie left. I slept a good bit this evening and now Mom is keeping me up late to watch the race. Well, this tired pup is going to sign off for the night. Look for another update tomorrow.
Ruff,
Chase

No comments: