Friday, April 4, 2008

My trip home

Boy, it's been a busy day. 3 of my siblings left earlier today and then my new owners came and whisked me away. Beth had to spiff me up some before she could send me off:

My new mom wanted a picture of Beth and I so we posed:
It took me a bit to adapt to the ride home (after being made over by many people at the credit union, mom just had to stop and show me off). By the time we made it home, I was out for the count:
My new mom and I as we were coming home for the first time:
My grandma disappeared and I was trying to figure out where she went (she was teasing me under the door):
Then it was time for grub, and I licked the bowl clean:
Then we gave the backyard a try. I have so much room to play (Grandma wants to mow but I like the weeds, they're good for tackling):
Check out this face! Mom loves to take pictures of me so I'm sure there will be more.
And being that cute just flat wears me out. I'm not real sure what this big fluffy thing is, but the Pergo floor sure was comfy to nap on.
I'm trying to nap as much as possible so I can give mom and Grandma an entertaining first night with me. So if I keep them up too much I may post again, otherwise look for more tomorrow.
Ruff,
Chase

No comments: