Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A happy puppy

Mom and Grandma have learned that I'm a very investigative little guy. Quite fearless of most things, but I'm still getting used to some noises. I think I'm finally getting used to the dog barks that live around me, at first I have to admit I was a bit freaked out when I first heard them. Now I just put up with them. I was enjoying the yard the past couple afternoons and Mom was back at it with the camera, so here's some of my new finds.

I've had some more visitors. A couple of ladies from the subdivision stopped by to visit. I really played it up for them and they thought I was so sweet (and cute too).

I discovered the wheelbarrow (and the rain water it collected my to Mom's dislike, something about there being fresh water in the house).

I like trying to drag them around.

I like to pose and make Mom happy every once in a while :)

My favorite thing to do is help them pull weeds. Here Mom caught me rolling off the pile.

And again, napping. Mom keeps telling me I'm going to sleep my life away, but a growing boy needs his rest. I kept adjusting the towel so I had it just right.

Today's new toy was a frisbee. I liked pawing and scratching at it.

And I found I could use the frisbee as a diversion to help me eat more weeds and grass.

Me and my ball in the yard. I love to pounce it. Grandma wore me out with the ball and a water bottle this morning, before putting me in my crate. It made napping easy today.

Mom came home and worked part of the day from home, but I had did just fine. So we'll see how I do tomorrow. Another one of me and my frisbee, I really liked it and had fun playing with it.

Another pose (note the grass hanging out of my mouth).

Overall, I think I've adapted really well. I gave Mom some extra wake-up calls last night but they were all necessary. So maybe I'll be nice tonight.

Ruff,
Chase

No comments: