Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Week in the Life!!!

So much has happened in this last week, I just haven't found time to post. Here goes:
Last Sunday I got my new bed, I don't sleep in it often (I still like that tunnel behind my Mom). Here's a pic that Mom managed to snag one of the few times I did lay down in it (NOTE:Mom had to buy it because of the checkered flags):

As you saw in a previous post, I love to help Mom out. Here are a few of my latest paw lending episodes:
Helping with computer stuff:



Helping take pictures:


And my new favorite: gardening


I've also lived up to my name even more this week. I love to CHASE!!!
Here I am chasing down my mom:

And chasing bubbles:
It's been another great week. I went for some car rides and finally enjoyed them! And I may finally be getting used to my collar. I loved helping to plant the tree today, although I think I may have ate too much dirt in the process. I have some more pictures from throughout the week so maybe I'll get to post the rest tomorrow evening. I'm off to find something else to get into, or maybe a quick nap.
Ruff,
Chase

No comments: