Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Busy Day

Before I start in on today's activities, I had a couple new pics from last night. Grandma wanted a picture of Mom and I, so Mom supervised the shot and look at the happy twosome (Grandma is very happy too).
Grandma was getting my belly:
We all turned in kind of late last night since I was busy napping. I only woke Mom up 3 times during the night, but I had to "go" everytime. We finally got up this morning and had a play session while my breakfast was getting ready for me.
Rabbit ears make a good appetizer:
I gobbled up all of breakfast and then took a nap. A puppy needs his naps you know!
I decided to make Mom's photo sessions more interesting today. She may need a new camera strap before too long :)
Another nap was needed. I got tired out scratching at my new Dale Jr. collar, I think it had fleas.
Look at all of the toys I have to choose from, it's no wonder I get wore out. I really like my ball and bear, and I use the hippo thing as more of a place to play than something to play with. And I like laying on shoes to play too, the shoes tend to hold my toy of choice inplace.
I like practicing my looks on Mom and Grandma so I know which ones work best.
Today we messed around most of the morning and then had a visit from the neighbors. I liked them, especially Hannah. She'll be fun to chase around as I get bigger. Then we waited until after I ate lunch, then went to go get Grandma's car (since she was holding me on the drive home yesterday). I'm still getting used to rides in the truck. I whine alot because I can't see what's going on outside (they need to make puppy booster seats). I went and met one of Mom's co-workers named J. Then we went to Kroger's and I must have met at least 10 more people in there (and in the parking lot). Add in the 8 or so from yesterday and the people I met at Beth's and I'm well on my way towards 100 people in my first 12 weeks. Mom was feeding me in my crate today, and then I even ended up playing with some toys in there too.
Well, this busy puppy is off to rest up for my next adventure. Check back later.
Ruff,
Chase

No comments: