Sunday, April 6, 2008

My first raceday

Last night was pretty good. Here you can see my favorite place to sleep (I like to sleep close to my Mom). We napped like this several times yesterday evening and today.

I only woke her up twice last night to go out and we got up at like 7:00 this morning. BTW, bananas are really tasty (Mom and Grandma both shared with me this morning). After eating breakfast I had to decide where to start with all of these toys again.
I like my flexible Nylabone (and Mom and Grandma prefer I chew it instead of them).
My Dr. Seuss bear is a bit big but I still manage to play with it pretty well (I sleep with Yertle the Turtle at night).
Another one of my napping places.
I made Mom very happy when I finally played with my Dale Jr. car (I still don't like the collar).
Mom put the collar on and I just have to scratch at it. Or I just go take another nap so I don't have to be bothered with it.
Mom brought this comfy pillow over to sit on, and I took her seat when she left the room.
I had some more visitors today. A couple of the neighbor girls stopped by and then Mom had her co-workers who live in the neighborhood (Mandy and Scott) stop by. I played with them for a while and then got tuckered out and had to nap again. I also kept finding goodies in my crate today.
I'll keep you posted on anything new and exciting.
Ruff,
Chase

No comments: