Saturday, April 12, 2008

The rest of my busy week

Hey everyone! I've been at my new house for over a week now and I love it. My Mom and Grandma are spoiling me rotten. Here's some of my latest adventures!

One of my favorite activities, chasing and catching my tail (I've lived up to my name already)

Posing again, many people have told Mom and Grandma I look like the Cottonelle puppy (at least one has said I'm even cuter).

Sometimes I have some clumsy moments, they usually result in some spectacular somersaults!

And I've discovered that waterbowls can be fun. I was just washing off my paw :)

But I dumped it instead :)

So then it became a new toy to play with :)

And here I even found a way to do one of those somersaults with it (talented, I know).

One of Mom's co-workers gave her this frisbee that was just my size. Thanks Miss Ann!!!

And drawstrings are the best invention ever!!!
Mom had to work to get this shot of me. I wasn't too sure about the tire, but I'm sure I'll be playing with it before too long!!!
So handsome!!! Just check out this face!
Mom finally realized I was too fast for her lens and switched to one of her race lens to capture some action shots. I'm really enjoying my new backyard and have just about discovered it all. It's a lot of ground to cover for a little guy like me.
Mom put my collar back on today, and I still don't like it. We played with the leash a bit today too!
And I found a new place to nap.
So as you can see this new puppy is having a ball. Keep checking back for new adventures.
Ruff,
Chase

No comments: