Thursday, September 11, 2008

King of the Road!!!!

So, it's been a while since I last posted and boy has a lot went on. I went on my first big roadtrip and was quite a good traveler. Read more about my trip below. I've also completed my second obedience class (pics to be added later) alongside my brother River. I learned alot and impressed Mom and Grandma with how much I learned, including to "wait" for food. Here's some new pics and some new stories too:
DID YOU SAY 'COME'? HERE I AM!!!!

One of my many comfy places to take a nap:

Just being cute (it's a ruff job):

I love my doggie door!!!

And now for the roadtrip:
Mom had a family reunion to go to all the way in Ohio, so Grandma and I piled in for the trip too. We hit the road early on Friday morning and after about an hour I was really confused because we hadn't stopped at Grandma Beth's house or at obedience class. We were stopped at a rest area near Pilot Mountain. This was stop number one for the trip and after about 20 minutes I did my business and we were back on the road. Then Mom and Grandma made stop number two as we were just starting to head up into the mountains. I finally gave up on trying to figure out where we were going and went to sleep about halfway across West Virginia. We finally got to Ohio and made it to Grandpa's house, our final destination for the weekend. Saturday we went to the family reunion and I was a hit. Mom made me show off most of my tricks from obedience class and I made some really great new friends. Then Sunday we piled back in the truck and I realized pretty quickly that we were in for the long haul again. Mom snapped these pics on the way back (while driving too):
Don't I look thrilled!

Snuggling in for a nap:

Snuggling even more:

Me and my travel buddies 'Fox' and 'Humpy':

Sniffing out what Grandma was eating:

And out for the count yet again:


Mom and Grandma were very happy with how well I traveled, and hope to plan more roadtrips in the future.

Well, off for the next of my adventures. I'll report back soon :)

Ruff,
Chase

No comments: